Apple iPhone, Apple iMac, And All Things Apple Reviewed

This website is dedicated to a thorough review of the things Apple

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Apple Support on the iPhone 3G - "Its a learning experience for us too..."

I am on the phone with tech support from apple. After waiting for 15 minutes, I was greeted by a very friendly l lady. Unfortunately she told me that its was a learning experience for them too...

Why? Why Steve Jobs is your tech support folks supporting the iPhone 3G learning on the job. Is it more important to keep Project iPhone 3G secret, or is it better to experience have it rolled out and some of the issues worked out before it goes out to the millions of gullible techno-freaks who have to have a defective product as soon as possible.

This iPhone 3G is horrible and it has made me, a person who enjoys buying technology when it comes out, gun shy. I have been burned so many times by Microsoft and now the company that was supposed to be the opposite of Big Brother is giving the masses the same crap to eat! Eat this crap, pay me money, and like it!

Please do not get the iPhone 3G... RUN ... Go and grab the iPhone 2G that everyone is selling.

Labels: ,