Apple iPhone, Apple iMac, And All Things Apple Reviewed

This website is dedicated to a thorough review of the things Apple

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Apple iPhone 3G - Cracks In the Shell and Black Screen of Death = iBrick


When your iPhone 3G crashes 8 times a day, and your black screen of death with the Apple logo wont go away. When your iPhone 16 gig white model already is showing cracks in its case after 48 hours of use, what do you do? YOU BLOG ABOUT IT!

I can not believe how much Apple has become like Microsoft! This new has become the bain of my existence. Being a programmer I can tell it must be because the applications are not closing out of memory properly becuase whenever I switch between apps a lot it crashes.

Now the phone is dead.

I didn't even mention that I waited in line for 8 hours, took 4 hours to set the iBrick up. Now this on the second day! Thanks a lot Apple!

Labels: , , ,