Apple iPhone, Apple iMac, And All Things Apple Reviewed

This website is dedicated to a thorough review of the things Apple

Monday, March 17, 2008

Be Careful Of How You Clean Your New Apple Mighty Mouse

I have a couple of macs. A G5 and the new Imac. I am a clean guy. Many people point this out to me on a constant basis :)

I have destroyed my Mighty Mouse by cleaning it too much and wanted to warn the rest of you about this potential problem.

Sometimes when you use the Mighty Mouse it gets gunk on the mouse controlled (grease build up, dirty hands, whatever).

Make sure you avoid getting the little Mouse button in the center wet. It will cause it not to work properly and mine has never recovered.

So basically the Apple Mighty Mouse is not so mighty when it comes to a little Windex.

Labels: ,