Apple iPhone, Apple iMac, And All Things Apple Reviewed

This website is dedicated to a thorough review of the things Apple

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Does the remote stick to the iMac


This is the first problem I have had that I was kind of baffled by. I remember seeing my friends with their older flat screen iMac's and they were able to magically place the remote on the side of the screen and have it stay there. Oh how that made me envious. To see them have a remote they would never loose ...

When I brought my first iMac in November of 2007 I tried and tried to stick the remote to the screen. I was so desperate that just before Thanksgiving I was going to get the old double sided velcro out and work some McGuiver magic, but I didn't.

What I did was I went to Google and typed in "Does the remote stick to the iMac"

The results let me in on my first iMac secret. I am sure those dam "Geniuses" behind the counters at the Mac store guard this secret like those Albino monks in that cool movie with Tom Hanks.

The control sticks to the front of the iMac but you have to be David Coperfield to get it to work.

I took a picture with my iPhone to prove I did it. It seems pretty stable and I have even found a video and a god blog of someone demonstrating it and talking about it respectively.

Labels: , , ,